Sunday, January 24, 2010

1 goes 1st




slept early morning 7am. woke up at noon 1am.
6 hrs are not enough for me especially today is SUNDAY
Didnt even feel I've been drinkin' any alcohol last nite...
Simply have a light lunch [udon noodles soup with a half boiled egg ] It's tasty, believe me : )

Tying up my hair taking up the stuffs that lyin around. Taking out the wipe paper,and startin my weekend cleaning job. Cleanin up within 10 mins since it just a SMALL TINY room.
Not tired hungry again though. crammed with some sneak that dont taste well ...!!! ishhhh

My new blogger starts with my boring weekend. lolll


p.s.
* I need a reason why suddenly goin like this
* Can I call you tomorrow. Would you answer my call

-------------------------------------------------------------- *xoxo*




No comments:

Post a Comment