Sunday, April 4, 2010

warmth.


I like the theory.

「Insight and a discerning eye are essential in design. 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT was born as a venue to redirect our eyes to everyday things and events, and create various proposals and communicate numerous discoveries from the design point of view. As a place where visitors can be exposed to the pleasures of design and have new experiences filled with surprises 」



Garden girl with slender figure.
(black is the color of the dress.)




We have a sweet smile.HAHAH. lolllx




She looks like Georgina ,from Gossipgirl.
Well,she is super thin with a super smooth hair,MinHui.

Dont u think 3 of us in a group is quite weird HAHA.




Gaga is in the trend now, apparently.

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah
Mum-mum-mmum-mum-mah
GAGA-oo-la-la
Want your BAD ROMANCE.

I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everythin
As lon as it's free


I want your love
Love Love Love


The school is startin on this comin' MONDAY.
I should adjust my mentality and focus on the study.

Fightin, frens.


-------------------------------------------XOXO----------------

3 comments:

  1. I hate my big fat bottom T_T

    chiashin,
    i started missing you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss me~ It sounds so sweet.
    SWEET? ok. It makes me link to CAKE!!!!
    HAHAHHA. Then link link link to you guys didnt even wait for me. HAHAa. Well, put m both hand up and say that I was late anyway.lollx
    Today i was told that there has a nice dessert cafe in Shibuya. Go try together nx time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SORRY!!!!
    Dont remember too much needless matters.
    try to recall those blissful moments k?!
    dessert cafe?
    sure,姐姐brings you go there next time.
    FOR SURE

    ReplyDelete